Heart disease is one of the deadliest diseases which should be taken care of!
The reason for heart disease is clogged arteries which has a main purpose of interrupting the flow of blood in the body. These arteries block the flow of blood towards the heart and then also don’t allow the blood to flow away to other parts of the body.
There’re some simple and common factors which most of the people follow and due to which such problems occur. Heart disease is top on the list of such problems and this is only due to unhealthy diet and even stress.
This can be avoided by controlling the consumption of unhealthy diet and changes which are need to be done in the diet as per the requirement for your healthy heart.
Here are some foods, which will keep your heart healthy:
- Salmon fish:
- It is the best food to keep heart healthy due to the presence of fatty acids
- Cholesterol and inflammation are some of the key ingredients for heart disease and salmon can help to prevent these!
- Orange juice
- Orange is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C
- This will help to keep the blood vessels healthy and to keep the blood pressure in required levels
- By drinking 2 glasses of this juice will help you to get the necessary vitamins and minerals to the body.
- They’re rich in unsaturated fatty acids and Omega-3 fats.
- They help in checking the cholesterol level in the body
- Also effective to boost memory and repairing joint problems
- The active compound in turmeric – curcumin is said to have consisting with handful of benefits to the body.
- Overactive fat storage and tissue inflammation can be reduced by intake of turmeric powder
- Turmeric powder can be consumed as liquid or can be added to food.
- Green tea
- Catechin- this is a powerful antioxidant present in green tea, also there’re many energizing and potent calming properties which helps to reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the body
- Metabolic rate of the body increases by the consumption of green tea
- 2 cups a day can make your way to get the maximum benefits of green tea.
- Nitric oxide production is increased by consumption of this fruit
- Healthy blood vessels present in the body are also supported by this fruit
- Consuming a little of this fruit regularly along with your food is of great beneficial to the body
- Whole grain:
- Oats, whole grain bread and brown rice are some of the grains which come under the category of whole grain.
- These grains are rich in fiber which is essential to reduce cholesterol and also to prevent accumulation of cholesterol in inner walls of arteries.
- These grains also help to break down the cholesterol which is already build up in the body
- Rich in potassium-help to control/reduce the bad cholesterol build up in the body.
- They’re also essential for the overall development of the body
- Experts say-by drinking cranberry juice two glasses a day will lead to lower the risk of heart attack by 40%
- Fruit which is well known for the presence of phytonutrients in it- this leads to promotion of nitric oxide production in the body
- By producing nitric oxide- it will indirectly improve blood circulation in the body
- Pomegranate with salads can be of great taste
- Avocado is well known for the health benefits and is considered to be the best consumed product for any problems in the body
- Avocado is rich in fats- this leads to keep a healthy balance between good and bad cholesterol
- It can be consumed in multiple ways i.e. with eggs and even by adding to salads.